Common Pediatric conditions that have shown to improve through our treatment:
Children are as susceptible to trauma in their spines from various activities and events. These micro-traumas can misalign the vertebrae of the spine, placing pressure on their spinal nerves and therefore decreasing their bodies’ ability to function normally. Although symptoms, such as pain and malfunction may not show up for years, injury to their vital nervous systems can have a lifetime of damaging effects.
Gentle Chiropractic care has shown to help:
- Respiratory dysfunction
- Digestive disorders
- Difficulty nursing or latching (impaired sucking, swallowing or head positions)
- Balance issues
- Sleeping difficulty
- Inability to turn head left or right
- Flat spots on your infants head
- Delayed developmental milestones
- Chiropractic maximizes the childs' potential for well-being.